We translate all types of application documents for foreign nationals who study, work, or permanently reside in Japan. We can handle a wide variety of documents, including: family- and daily living-related certificates, such as family registers and certificates of residence; study- and work-related certificates, such as student registration certificates and résumés; and certificates pertaining to company establishment, such as copies of registration certificates. We also provide other services that include issuing translation certificates, which applications often require, and providing notarization.
Additionally, we strictly control the personal information we obtain through our services and immediately destroy it when work is completed.
The first step is to inquire with JTC using the Inquiry in English form, by e-mail, or by telephone.
A representative will ask you about the nationality, type of document, deadline, receipt of original, final format, and other matters. If you will require a translation certificate or notarization, please notify your representative at this time.
We will ask you to send your document to us by e-mail, postal mail, or other means.
We will prepare an estimate based on your inquiry.
If you are a non-corporate (i.e., individual) client, please pay the fee to the designated bank account. *Please refrain from mailing cash.
We will begin the translation immediately upon confirming that we have received payment. We will complete the translation accurately, quickly, and in accordance with the JTC QC Standards.
Once the translation is completed and we have prepared the necessary documents (translation certificate, notarization, etc.), we will deliver them to you by e-mail or the postal service.
Examples of Translated Documents
- Family- and daily living-related certificates
- Family register
- Certificate of all matters
- Marriage registration, marriage certificate, affidavit of competency to marry
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of dwelling
- Driver's license
- Invitation letter
- Partition of inheritance statement
- Study- and work-related certificates
- Student registration certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Certificate of employment
- Pay statement
- Tax withholding statement (Due to the complexity of the forms, please inquire in advance.)
- Income certificate
- Payment certificate
- Academic paper/essay, etc. (Please inquire in advance due to the need to check specialized content.)
- Certificate of qualification
- Medical care-related certificates
- Medical certificate
- Doctor's letter
- Banking-related certificates
- Balance certificate
- Documents pertaining to the establishment of a company
- Copy of registration certificate
- Company advertising, product catalog, menu, etc.
- Product instruction manuals
- Machinery manual
- Other items, letters, etc.
- Handwritten items, etc.
|Ordinary family register, certificate of employment, marriage registration, etc.||From 6,000 yen per sheet|
|Issuance of translation certificate||From 5,000 yen per sheet|
|Notarization||From 20,000 yen per one time|
Please inquire about our fee for attaching an apostille,* as this fee varies from country to country.
- A certification of a public document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. It is required for marriage, obtaining a visa, establishing a company, etc.
Please make payment to the Japan Translation Center's designated account.
- Please refrain from mailing cash.
Payments to the designated bank account may be made by PayPal.
|Bank||MUFG Bank, Ltd.|
|Account type||current account|
|Name||Japan Translation Center, Ltd.|