Founded in 1962, we are a communications expert that connects multiple languages and different cultures as Japan's first translation and interpreting specialist.
Since our founding in 1962 as Japan's first company specializing in translation and interpreting, we have consistently pursued better quality and better service. We have worked hard to meet the demands of our diverse clientele in such areas as translation, interpreting, personnel dispatch, and the multilingual development, planning and production of multimedia content.
Rather than preparing off-the-shelf products, we provide our clients with work that satisfies their individual demands and requests and exceeds their expectations.
With pride in our standing as a center for multilingual and multicultural exchange, we will continue to meet the broad range of demands of our new age. We will do this by leveraging the know-how we have cultivated over many years and the skills of our highly experienced staff.
We will always stand at the crossroads of people, language, and culture.
This posture forms the foundation of our business, and it will remain unchanged even as AI advances and speed takes increasing priority.
At JTC, we pledge to provide service that puts the client first by applying resourcefulness and implementing meticulous follow-up.
Japan Translation Center, Ltd.
- Company name
- Japan Translation Center, Ltd.
- 7th Floor, Kanda Dai-Ni Chuo Bldg., 7 Kanda Mitoshiro-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0053 Japan <MAP>
- President Risa Takabatake
- May 26, 1962
- 60 million yen
- Business Content
- Translation, interpreting
- Personnel dispatch
- Planning and production of graphics and digital content
- Printing, publishing
- MUFG BankJinbocho Branch
- Mitsui Sumitomo BankKanda Branch
- Mizuho BankKanda Branch
- JTC has obtained PrivacyMark certification.
Registration No. 10840418(05)
Date of initial certification: October 21, 2009
If traveling by subway
1-minute walk from Exit B6 of Ogawamachi, Awajicho, and Shin-ochanomizu Stations
If traveling by JR
Exit JR Ochanomizu Station from the Hijiribashi Exit.
Go downhill in the direction of the Nikolai-do Orthodox Cathedral until you reach the Ogawamachi Crossing (about 5 minutes on foot).
Just over the crossing on the left is a Denny's family restaurant. JTC is on the 7th Floor of the same building (entrance at the side).
7th Floor, Kanda Dai-Ni Chuo Bldg., 7 Kanda Mitoshiro-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0053 Japan
View on Google Maps >
- If traveling by car, please use one of the pay parking lots in the vicinity.
- Nearest stations
- 1-minute walk from Exit B6 of Ogawamachi, Awajicho, and Shin-ochanomizu Stations
- 7-minute walk from the Hijiribashi Exit of JR Ochanomizu Station
- 5-minute walk from Exit 4 of Kanda Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line